Monday, September 17, 2007
cravings
I really didn't experience many cravings while I was pregnant. I had an occasional desire for peanut butter and honey sandwiches, peanut butter Twix bars, and nacho cheese Doritos. These are normal foods, however, that I have always liked. The aftermath of the pregnancy, however has been fraught with cravings-hard boiled eggs, bananas, Mr. Goodbars, and the above continue to be desirable. Last night at 3:00 am (hungry time for both Zach and I happens to be between about 3:00 am and 7:00 am) I would have done anything for Joe Morley's. Do you think they deliver? To NYC? I checked online and found that I can have the barbecue sauce shipped to me for something like $6.95 plus shipping and handling. If I get desperate, I may indulge. For now, someone will have to go there in my stead and order up a beef brisket platter with beans and fries and possibly a side of onion chips. Eric, can I count on you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm on my way. And actually I was going to stop by there and buy some sauce before we come out. I'll make sure to get a couple.
Post a Comment